Friday, December 28, 2012

If Apple has to replace your iphone 3 times, do they provide you with a free upgrade?

Q. I heard a rumor that if Apple has to replace your iPhone 3 times due to defects, they will upgrade you (for free) to the next generation iPhone, if you are using an older one (for example 3G to 3GS). Is this true?

A. This is not true. Generally they will only upgrade you in extreme events. Their warranty will replace any defected phone with a iPhone of the same model.

How to transfer everything from iPhone 3 to iPhone 4?
Q. My mum got a new iphone 4 today and she is wondering how she can transfer all of her contacts, pictures etc to the iphone 4 from the iphone 3. Please give me step by step.
Thanks.

A. You need an iphone transfer, like this imedia transfer, you can download it from goo.gl/zaPzv including windows and mac version, choose one as you need, hope it helps!

How should I restore my iPhone 3 and upgrade to iPhone 4?
Q. I currently have an iPhone 3 but I am upgrading to the 4 this weekend. Someone is purchasing my 3. What is the best way to delete my 3 and get the data to my 4? Should I just plug the 3 in, sync it and then "restore to factory, then plug the 4 in and sync it? Will all my data (music, apps, contacts etc) transfer to the 4? I just don't want to lose anything (Mainly my contacts and music).

Thanks in advance for your help!

A. Right click on your iPhone in iTunes and press "Back Up". After you are done, click to restore to factory settings. When you plug in the new iPhone 4, it will give you an option to restore from a backup. Select the latest backup and everything (Contacts, Camera Roll, Emails, Notes, Texts, etc) will be put on your new iPhone.
Speaking from experience :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment