Saturday, December 29, 2012

How much does a new iPhone battery cost?

Q. I've had my iPhone 3Gs for about 1 and a half years and I've read that's about how long an iPhone battery is good for. It's starting to die pretty quickly after charging it and I was hoping to replace it. I was wondering how much it costs to take it to apple for a repair? I don't have any warranty on it, so I know it won't be cheap!

A. iPhoneâs battery, which is soldered on inside the device, will cost $79 to replace, plus $6.95 for shipping. The iPhone battery replacement process will take 3 days.

How long does the iPhone battery last?
Q. How long does an iPhone battery last? I dont have one, but, my mom and I were watching Saturday Night live, and it said that it lasted 20 min, I asked my mom, and she said because we dont have one, I really dont know. Please help!
Have a great day!

A. No, the iPhone battery does not last "20 minutes"or "2-3 hours". I have had one now for over a month and i constantly use it everyday. That includes using speakerphone, internet, youtube,listening to music, etc. I charge it, at most, every night and have plenty of battery to use for the rest of the day. Basicallly, it lasts as long as you would need it too if you just charge it while you're sleeping.

How long does the iPhone battery last without touching it?
Q. PLease help I have a project and I need to know how long the iPhone battery lasts without touching it. Or at least an estimate please help!!

A. Here are the tech specs from the Apple website:

Talk time:
Up to 12 hours on 2G
Up to 5 hours on 3G
Standby time: Up to 300 hours

Internet use:
Up to 5 hours on 3G
Up to 9 hours on Wi-Fi

Video playback: Up to 10 hours

Audio playback: Up to 30 hours




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment