Monday, December 31, 2012

How to make iphone ringtones longer then 30 seconds?

Q. Is there any free program to make iphone ringtones that are longer then 30 seconds and also can be synced to the iphone.....i would like to make a 1 minute ringtone

A. http://www.ventones.com

just follow the steps on that site . Ventones shows how to get free ringtones for iphones.

i use it for my iphone 3g all the time

How to delete ringtone created with iphone ringtone off of the iphone?
Q. i made a ringtone from the tipard iphone ringtone maker and after its done converting it , it exports it to the iphone and now i dont like it anymore so how do i delete it from the iphone? i cant go into root/library/ringtones and delete it so any suggestions?

A. Ventones is a free site

I transferred my purchased iPhone ringtones to iTunes library the ringtones section. ?
Q. I need help on how to get iphone ringtones on my phone so that I will be able to use them. Where do I start?

A. Connect your iPhone, make sure that you allow iTunes to SYNC ALL RINGTONES. They should appear in Sounds after you synced.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment