Sunday, December 30, 2012

How can i get a large quantity of iphone 4 LCD screens cheap?

Q. I want to buy a lot of screens for cheap and fix them for People. I need help
Please explain!

A. http://www.dhgate.com/wholesale/search.do?act=search&searchSource=search&supplierid=&isfactory=&sus=&searchkey=iphone+4+screen&catalog=#search

if you don't find what you want then just search it in the search bar on that website. be sure to check sellers feedback before you buy

How to find genuine wholesalers of iPhone 4?
Q. Hello !!

I am thinking of setting up a new business of reselling Apple iPhones (New). I am looking for wholesalers who can give me a competitive price and is willing to work on BANK LC ONLY as i need to book a bulk oder.

All kind of suggestions are welcome as i am ready to import from any country as long as they sell to me on wholesale price & choose payment mode "BANK LC"

A. Apple is the manufacturer.

If you want to get them wholesale, you will need to speak to them on their policy for selling their product.

they are selective on how they market their product and who they will let sell for them.

Recommendation of trust worthy wholesales of Iphone 4 and/or 4s?
Q. I'm planning to create a small business of selling iphones in particular in the Philippines... I've heard from friends that London is the cheapest in terms of Iphones but I can't seem to find any safe ones.
Anywhere in the world is fine as long as they ship internationally.. And whole sale price is good. :)

A. Apple only distributes to authorized dealers, you will find verified wholesaler directories like worldwidebrands.com or salehoo.com list no iPhone distributors, I understand those sold by obscure web sites may be graymarket, re-manufactured or counterfeit look a likes not even using the Apple iOS.

I don't know the specifics of how distribution to your country works, but do take dare, validate your sources.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment