Saturday, December 29, 2012

How do I get scratches off my iPhone screen?

Q. I've tried using ice creme for my iPhone screen but it has not been working, maybe I did it wrong. I simply polished the screen with the ice creme using the provided cloth for about 20-25 minutes and no scratches were removed. What can i do to get rid of the scratches from my phone or a better way to remove scratches using ice creme?

A. How the heck did you scratch your screen?
I've dropped my iPhone and kicked it ( like an idiot ) trying to "catch it and slow the fall" face down on the concrete. It slide about 15 feet and only scuffed the silver bezel. I wipped off the grit with my T-shirt. Screen as perfect as day 1.

Good luck.

PS have you tried those eye glass polishers?

Can iPhone screen be cleaned by the standard tv/laptop screen cleaning solutions?
Q. My iPhone screen has gotten too dirty to wipe it off with clothe. Can I use the solutions used to clean tv/laptop screens? Or the screen wipes (that have sodium lauryl etc)? Something special because its touchscreen etc?

A. Just use your breath and a cloth. It works. I've done it.

If you crack your iPhone screen can you exchange it for a new iPhone?
Q. I cracked my iPhone screen and want to know if I can bring it in and exchange it for a new one or a new screen? Or will it cost money?

A. they won't exchange it but the screen can be replaced. it won't be cheap but it can be done




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment