Monday, January 28, 2013

Do I need to unlock an iPhone 4 to use it on the T-Mobile network?

Q. I know that recently that At&t bought T-Mobile, does this mean that I'll still have to unlock my iPhone 4 to make it work with the T-Mobile network? Or will using any non-contract iPhone 4 work with T-Mobile?

A. AT&T is in the process of getting approval to buy T-Mobile. Not bought as yet. As a result both companies still operate as they have. Separate. So yes you will have to unlock it for it to work on T-Mobile.

Where should I get my used iPhone?
Q. What is the best place, online or instore, for a cheaper no contract iPHone that is legit.

I already check ebay and craigslist.
@Lloyd Kelp Nope. That was the first place i Checked.

A. I got my iPhone 4 on att.com for $99.
But at&t over charges. But I heard Sprint is a good network.

How much does it cost to change your number for your cellular phone?
Q. On let's say, AT&T standard two year contract (iphone) ???

A. It costs the same as the inital setup fee. $20-$30ish I think?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment