Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Does LifeProof case for iPhone really works?

Q. I'm going on vacation and Im planning to buy the life proof iPhone 4 case, Is it really waterproof? Im not planing to go scuba diving with it but If I use it in the pool, above the surface and if i accidentally drop it into the pool, will it be safe, some say it will some say it doesn't. Who ever have actually use it, does it work?

A. I use one when seakayaking and haven't lost an ipod yet. It's had a few dunkings and never had a drop inside. It's never gone deeper than a couple of feet though.

What is the best iPhone 5 case? Will Apple Release an OEM Case?
Q. What's the best iPhone 5 Case? I used an Otterbox for my iPhone 4. But I can't wait until they release it.

Will Apple be releasing an OEM iPhone 5 case?

There are some aftermarket cases are out already: http://www.bestiphone5case.net/best-iphone-5-case/

I just ordered my phone but don't want to wait one week later to get my case.

A. Stick with an Otterbox! An Otterbox is the best protection for it. They have them on otterbox.com and I think you can order them on Sept. 17 or buy it in stores (like Walmart) on the 21st.

I really like the i-Luv cases for style; there's also Griffin and Belkin.
There's LifeProof which are supposedly waterproof, dirtproof, and snowproof, but they haven't release a picture of it yet.

Is there a waterproof iPhone 5 case that works underwater?
Q. And allows you to take pictures underwater. If so can you post a link or the name of it?

Thanks!

A. Life proof ! They are amazing search them, they are expensive, around 70$ but they are completely unbreakable, waterproof, shockproof, literally life proof ! I completely trust that brand they are great ! :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment