How would a 3G iphone work if unlocked?

Q. So I am trying to decide between getting an unlocked 3G iphone and an iPod touch. If I got a 3G iphone and unlocked it (and had no service), could I use the GPS? The 3G internet? The new apps? Also, how hard is it to get a iphone 3G, not get service, and unlock it?

A. You can't buy the phone without activating it in store. So therefore, you would need to sign up for a 2 year contract (which you could break at any time for the huge fee). The 3G internet will not work without cell service. GPS will rely on the cell service too so that would be out. New apps connect to iTunes, so I do not know how that will work.

How can I upgrade my 3G iPhone to an iPhone 4S?
Q. Right now I have an 3G iPhone. I've had it for about a year and four months. I want to upgrade to an iPhone 4S. I went into Best Buy today to try and do so, but there is an upgrade fee of about 300 dollars alongside the cost for the new iPhone. Is there any way I can get around that? I'm willing to pay around 300 dollars for a new phone. My cellphone plan is with Telus if that makes any difference.

A. No. iPhone 4S is worth about $750 dollars. So if you pay $200 under a new contract and $300 in termination fees you're still paying under retail. Just don't drop the phone without the APP+

What's the diffrent between the 3g iphone and the 3gs iphone?
Q. What's the diffrent between the 3g iphone and the 3gs iphone?
I am very comfusse this problem.

A. here is the full specifications and evaluations of them:

3G: http://www.jawal123.com/PublicPages/Details.aspx?id=-191994695
3GS: http://www.jawal123.com/PublicPages/Details.aspx?id=-717782326

and here is a full compare between them:

http://www.jawal123.com/PublicPages/Compare.aspx?IDs=-191994695_-717782326_

as you see the 3GS have a faster processor, newer version of OS and a better Camera

Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How do I export my iPhone contacts on to the computer?

Are the IPhone Clones able to run all the applications from the real IPhone?

how can you tell iphone cases can fit your 2g iphone?