Thursday, January 31, 2013

Would I be able to bring a portable iPhone charger I made in my luggage?

Q. I would like to bring a portable iPhone charger, I made, on the airplane, but put it in luggage, not carry-on. Would they take me off the plane? It is just in a metal box with wire, batteries, and a female car charger.

A. Yes. They should allow it in the luggage. I had two chargers in my luggage (not carry-on) and I didn't get kicked off the plane. As long as its not in the carry-on bags, you're good.

How to charge your iphone when traveling by plane?
Q. I know my iphone will discharge half way through my trip. I need options on how to charge on iphone? Should I purchase a portable iphone charger? Can the white wired cord be brought passed security/ as carry-on? Where can I charge my phone?

A. Yeah you can bring the cable with you. I just buy an extra battery and use it on the plane. You can also use a battery with a solar power recharger.

http://www.amazon.com/Lenmar-PPUS20-PowerPort-Charging-Adapters/dp/B0023RRPRO

If you are really desperate- many older planes have a power outlet in the bathroom. You can pop in and get a quick charge that way :)

Any suggestions on a portable charger for an iPhone 4?
Q. I just got an iPhone 4 and am about to go to college. I'm looking for a portable iPhone charger just in case my phone were to die. Any suggestions on ones you might already use or that you've heard are good?

A. Stitchway UltraPower 1900 mAh (BLACK) Backup Battery Charger WORKS FOR iPHONE 4 and 4G. Also iPhone 3GS, 3G, 2G, iTOUCH, iPod. If your apple device depletes its battery early in the day then this is a âmust haveâ accessory for you. You plug the handy, light weight (LESS THAN 2 OUNCES), portable STITCHWAY iPHONE BATTERY BOOSTER into the input port of the phone and you get a rapid total recharge.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment