Saturday, January 19, 2013

How can I buy and factory unlocked iphone 4 online from canada, and have it shipped to me in the US?

Q. The canada apple store online is selling factory unlocked iphone 4s. The problem is that they will only ship to an address in canada. Is there any way i could buy it, have it shipped to an P.O box or something in canada that will then forward it me in the US?

A. i think buy from ebay but wait because iphone 4 been recalled for some issues

Does the wifi still work with an unlocked iPhone?
Q. I want to buy an unlocked iPhone 4s online then put my Simple Mobile sim card in it. Will the iPhone still work? Will the wifi still work everywhere like regular iPhone users?

A. yes the wifi will work normally.
i have an unlocked iphone 4s its perfect no problems

What's the difference between factory unlocked and normal unlocked iPhone?
Q. I'm planning on buying an unlocked iPhone. The official Apple website sells the unlocked version at around $600, but there's a factory unlocked version sold on Amazon at around $800. What's the difference between those two? I'll be using my phone on Tmobile btw.

A. Some says that unlocked "normal" phones being used with different service provider than the phone was originally locked to, it won't have same quality network service.

In case when the phone is factory unlocked, meaning it wasn't locked to any service, you shouldn't experience any troubles with lower signal using the phone on different networks.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment