Saturday, January 12, 2013

How Can I Get A Iphone 3GS For Cheap Or Less Money?

Q. Hey guys I am wondering if anybody out there knows how to get an iphone 3GS for under retail price. Money is very tight right now for me and I can't afford to pay full price for an iPhone 3GS but I still want one really bad! I tried looking online at ebay but didn't really find any good deals.. Can anyone help me out here please?

A. I too was also searching the internet for a way to find a good deal on an iPhone 3GS. After a couple weeks of searching and doing some research, I came across a site that allowed me to get my iPhone 3GS for only $34.. Now I know this sounds far-fetched but it is actually true. All I had to do was complete 1 trial offer for a company and refer a few friends to do the same..

It helps if you bribe your friends to do it for you but regardless you will find people that will complete 1 trial offer in order to get an iPhone 3GS 32GB..

The link is: http://bit.ly/3qdohx

Where can i get an iphone 3gs without a contract for cheap?
Q. I'm looking for a contract-less iphone 3GS to buy online for less than $170. I need it without a contract because i'm planning on unlocking it later for a different provider. PLEASE HELP!!

A. http://www.google.com/products/catalog?q=iphone+3gs&hl=en&biw=1366&bih=659&um=1&ie=UTF-8&cid=15656512921088938739&ei=j4_uTJ2rFoKB8gaRm5DODA&sa=X&oi=product_catalog_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CE8Q8wIwAA#

Is it cool to buy an iPhone 3Gs but use a prepaid SIM card?
Q. I'm planning to buy an unlocked iPhone 3Gs but I'm also planning to use a prepaid SIM card that uses GSM frequency. Is it cool to have that or will it limit the features of the iPhone. Is it cheap? (Like cheap person if I do that) I don't wanna have a plan on any networks that's why... And last concern, will it work?

A. In the US, the iPhone is not supported as a prepaid. I believe that the phone has to be jailbroken as well as unlocked to use a prepaid sim. Neither AT&T nor T-Mobile offer prepaid data plans. At best, you will be able to call, text and use wifi.

Before you buy anything, make sure you are completely educated on how easy it is to relock the phone (especially a 3gs) and how the 3gs running 3.1.3 cannot be unlocked right now (and no one appears to be working on a solution). It's going to be very easy for you to end up with a very expensive useless phone.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment