Wednesday, January 23, 2013

How do you tell the difference between a 2G iPhone and the 3G iPhone?

Q. I'm fixing to buy a used 3G iPhone but since the 2G and 3G are basically the same, how can I make sure I'm actually getting a 3G? Is there a setting menu I can go to that will show me? Thanks.

A. yeah, theres an info option in the setting that says how much space there is and available ect. the 3g is the cheaper version , plastic instead of aluminum yadda yadda yadda

How cheap will the 3g iPhone get with the upcoming release of the 4G iPhone?
Q. I have been browsing on ebay for iphones and i heard the 3g phones will get cheaper with the upcoming release of 4g. I am just curious to know what the average prices would be and when would be the best time to purchase a 3g iPhone? Thank You for viewing this question.

A. If you mean the 3G S model, they will be reduced in price like the 3G version was when the 3GS was released. However if you are talking about the iphone 3G, it will be discontinued.

How do you send a photo to a phone number using a 3g iphone?
Q. How do I send a photo to a phone number using a 3g iphone? I can send the photo to an email address, but cannot send to a phone number.

A. get the pic message app it works really well




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment