Sunday, January 6, 2013

How much should you charge to fix iPhones.?

Q. Okay so Ive learned how to repair an iPhone cracked screen front & back I was wondering what was a reasonable price to charge to do such a thing. What should be the price if I provide the tools, & what should be the price if they provide their own?

A. Well most shop charge less than $100 to fix a broken screen. I guess $80 is a good price. Since you are new you should use price to attract new customer. You can raise the price when your service get popular.

Make sure you have a brand. There are so many phone fixing business out there so you really need to do something special to stand out

How reliable are the products from Hong Kong on eBay?
Q. I want to buy a few things from ebay to repair an iphone 2g. The seller says they're from Hong Kong and I don't want to buy a bad product.

A. If the item is for repair only then you might not have much to worry about. if you live in the USA then delivery can take anywhere from 2 -3 weeks for delivery. The item still might be of lower craftsmanship so I suggest you check the feedback and go from there.

mx

How much will it cost to repair a iphone 3G at the Apple store?
Q. The only repair I need is for my home button. It is broken and ive tried everything to repair it, but it just wont work :(. I looked at all the prices to repair it, and the only good prices are where I have to ship to Alabama or something. I am not shipping, firm. How much does it cost to repair it at the Apple store?

A. First off you can call apple and ask. Second they usually charge $199 for most repairs.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment