Tuesday, January 1, 2013

How much would it cost to buy an iPhone without a plan upgrade?

Q. I need a new phone because mine is about to reach it's breaking point. And I need to figure out how much it would cost to buy an iPhone 3Gs even though my two-year plan isn't up so i don't think I qualify for an upgrade. I know that they are 99 cents with a new plan, but I already have a data plan and I just need the phone.

A. You can save on iPhone without a contract by buying refurbished phones and choosing older versions. for instance you can get:

refurbished iPhone 3G at $180
refurbished iPhone 3GS at $230

You can get any phone even cheaper if you buy used phone in mint or like new condition. Search ebay.com, amazon.com or www.cheap-phones.com and compare options and prices.

Where can I get iphones at whole sale prices?
Q. I'm an import/export agent trying to buy thousands of iphone 3Gs, refurbished or new, anyone know from where?
Comission will be given to you if you find me the source.

A. ebay!

What's the best plan to get 2 iPhones on family plan on AT&T?
Q. I wanted to get two refurbished 20 dollar iPhone 3GS on a plan with one free phone and would like to know what's the best way to get a cheaper bill under 80 dollars if it is possible.

A. It's not possible. The cheapest family plan for 3 lines is $70/month plus taxes. Add to that the 2 REQUIRED smart phone data plans ($15/month each minimum). The absolute cheapest plan would be $100/month plus fees and taxes and you would only have 550 voice minutes to share and each iPhone would have 200mb of data.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment