Saturday, January 12, 2013

How to activate a verizon iphone without a data plan?

Q. I heard that if you buy a verizon iphone on ebay or if someone gives you their old one, you could jailbreak it and activate with out paying for a data plan. Could I buy one from the verizon store and jailbreak it to use it without a data plan?

A. HA, Verizon (like other phone companies) would never let that happen. No data plan HAHAHAHAHAHA

What would be the best way to get the new verizon iphone?
Q. What would be the best way to get the new verizon iphone? I want to get it as fast as possible. (the day it comes out, 2,10,11)
And be able to set up the plan and activate the phone right there.
Ps. I am NOT on verizon already, and i have never even had a phone.

A. They are offering them to current VZW customers right now. I don't think you can get one on the day they are released.
You always could get an Android and have a far superior phone that does a lot more than the Iphone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL7yD-0pqZg

How to unlock Verizon iPhone to the Sprint Network?
Q. I have a Sprint account. I have a Verizon iPhone 4. I want to take the (Verizon) iPhone to put it on my Sprint account. Do I have to unlock it to put it on the account? If not then what do I need to do to put it on the account?

A. you can not unlock verizon iphones.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment