Saturday, January 12, 2013

How to convert iPhone video to images?

Q. My college graduation was today and my mom accidentally took iPhone videos of everything instead of photos. What is the easiest and or best quality to get photos from the video.

A. Hi Michelle,

This is the step-by-step tutorial that help you capture frames of your videos:
http://www.realmusicmaker.com/how-to-capture-a-frame-of-a-video-clip-with-avs-video-editor/

Hope this helps.

How do i play my iphone videos on my laptop?
Q. For some reason my iphone videos cant be played using media player. Can someone post a link to a website where i can download a program to watch them? OK thanks :)

A. You can use GOM Player. Just simply Google it.

What would be a good cheap camera that could be used for filming iPhone videos?
Q. I want to film iPhone videos but I need a good camera but I am on a budget

A. THEY CAN SAY

http://embed.mibbit.com/?settings=d4a2e2317b84e8897df0b736464a8ee4&server=mibbit.darkmyst.org&channel=%23mariowiki&nick=YesicaMoralesCabaretAdultsOnly2&autoConnect=true




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment