Sunday, January 20, 2013

How to convert a verizon Iphone 4 to at&t and add a new number to it?

Q. My iphone broke and it was on at&t but my friend had a extra iphone 4 that is on verizon. It is jailbroken btw. So my question is how so i unlock a verizon iphone 4 and how do i transfer my at&t number to it?
Thanks

A. You cannot unlock verizon iphone 4. Yes, unlocking would allow a phone to accept any simcard, you can put your att simcard into an unlocked phone. But there no way to "unlock" this phone as it has no simcard slot.

What's the difference between the Verizon iphone 16 GB and 32 GB phones?
Q. I'm wanting to get a Verizon iphone, but I see there's quite a bit of price difference between the 16 GB and 32 GB phones. What can one phone do that the other can't? I'm not a big gamer or downloader, but I do like to surf the Net and maybe watch videos online, which I'm sure would chew up bandwidth. But I thought that would be covered in whatever data plan I purchased - not the GB amount?

A. The only difference is the amount of storage space you have for content, such as music, pictures, documents, or files. You are correct. Surfing doesn't rely heavily on storage space, with the exception of cache files, but that is easily remedied, and hardly anything to worry about.

How much is the monthly plan for a verizon iPhone?
Q. I've heard that on February 3rd, the iPhone will be coming to Verizon. How much monthly will a Verizon iPhone cost with unlimited texting? What about 1,500 texts a month?

A. First of all, the iPhone will be available to preorder to current eligible VZW customers on Feb 3rd and releases to everyone on Feb 10th.

Plan pricing hasn't officially been announced yet but this is my guess based on my current plan.

I have 450 minutes and unlimited text for 59.99/mo. And I have the 9.99 data package...but for unlimited which I'm sure you will want is 29.99/mo. Plus I would highly recommend adding insurance on the iPhone because it is a brand new product to this carrier. I guess it depends on how many minutes you will use. Hope this helped somewhat.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment