Tuesday, January 1, 2013

How to make iPhone cases like on Etsy?

Q. I know that you buy a case and then do whatever but the ones like look like the picture is printed on such as:

http://www.etsy.com/listing/93577219/iphone-case-peacock-feather-iphone-case?ref=sr_gallery_28&sref=&ga_search_submit=&ga_search_query=iphone+cases&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_page=4&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_facet=handmade

how do you do that? Is it a sticker? If so what do I need for it?

A. There is a lady on youtube that just did a tutorial on making your own personalized iPhone case design. You need a case that is clear on the back and scrapbooking paper, scissors and a smaller cutting tool, here is the direct link to her tutorial on this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtaZC-KOsn8&feature=plcp&context=C4b344aaVDvjVQa1PpcFPTeWfnoGpV3VL5nI2T7TbJqDb4fYqXqm8%3D You can also find her through youtube.com on channel "Showmecute". I hope this is what you wanted.

What should I get my big brother for his high school graduation?
Q. My big brother is graduating from high school this June so I wanna get him a really awesome gift. I was thinking of getting something personalized for him but I'm not sure what exactly... Any ideas? :)

A. Hoodies/Sweat Shirts
Tote Bags
Backpacks/One-Shoulder Packs
Laptop Covers
Iphone/Ipad Cases
Pillows/Pillow Cases
Mugs/Water Bottles
Photos/Frames/Wall Décor
Cosmetic Bags/Travel Cases
Stationary/Notebooks/Journals

All of these can be personalized and would make great gifts.

Where can i get an iPhone 4 case personalized?
Q. I have just luckily got an iPhone 4 and i would really like it personalized for my daughter. Her name is Ellie and she told me she would like her name on the back in maybe crystals or beads with maybe some pearls. Something jazzy like that. But i can't find anywhere that does it.

Does anybody know where i can take it/send it?? Thanks

A. I know there have many covers for iPhone 4, if you want get the case personalized, you can talk with them, maybe they can help you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment