Wednesday, January 23, 2013

is the death grip in the iphone Att Gonna be fixed for Verizon?

Q. So my mom wants to buy a iphone and I told she should go with verizon because there service is better. But there is a death grip on the att iphone and I was wondering is also gonna be the same thing on verizon, if yes is apple going to sell free bumpers?
Erin: I have a HTC EVO but she says iphone is more user friendly and nicer which I agree.

A. That problem has been addressed & solved...

Can you use a 3G iphone with att prepaid sim card?
Q. I have an att iphone 3g and I have a unregistered 3g att prepaid sim, the phone is off the contract and can be reactivated ?

A. nope

Can you get a gophone sim card and put it in an iphone and it work?
Q. If you got unlimited everything with it would it work like a normal att iphone?

A. Sadly no, iPhones have a built in sim card that is on the computer at an at&t store. So they would have to go into your account and transfer contacts to your new phone. There is no possible way to put a sim card into an iPhone manually




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment