Wednesday, January 16, 2013

is there anywhere online where i can use my debit card to buy iphone cases?

Q. my debit card is presidents choice, and the only way i know to buy iphone cases are online using my moms visa, but i have a presidents choice debit card, and it would be so much easier to use that instead of beg my mom. so i hope there is a gud reliable site were i can.

A. sign up for a paypal account

link your debit card to it

and buy stuff from ebay

i live in kuwait and i want to buy iphone 3gs from ebay and iam wondering if my sim card from zain will work?
Q. i live in kuwait and i want to buy iphone 3gs from ebay and iam wondering if my sim card from zain ( kuwait sim card) will work if the phone is new Unlocked ? and dose jail broken help? i mean whats jail broken means?

A. If it is an unlocked phone, then yes, your ZAIN sim card will work. I would caution you, though, that iphones purchased from the USA are programmed to work only for AT&T service. There's no guarantee that "jail broken" will work to unlock the phone.

Maybe you can shop around in Kuwait (Al Ghanim electronics in Salmiya and Fahaheel may have them), or try the Apple store at Marina mall and see if they have one. When I lived in Kuwait, all the cell phones were unlocked.

Iam from India, I want to buy iphone 3gs from US through my friend. Is iphone 3gs still available in market ?
Q. Iam from India, I want to buy iphone 3gs from US through my friend. Is iphone 3gs still available in market ? Is it safe to buy through online shopping like amazon . Please reply asap.

A. Yeah its safe to buy through amazon but if your going to buy it from a company then they only sell iPhone 4 and newer




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment