Saturday, January 5, 2013

What are the best gps dating apps for iphone?

Q. There seem to be so many different gps dating apps for the iphone. It's really hard to distinguish which are the best ones and which ones have the most people around. I'm curious to know if any of you have experience or know of the biggest and/or best gps dating apps around for the iphone, especially for the NY Metro area. Thanks.

A. You can download Best dating apps from this source http://free-gadgets-4u.com

How can I develop apps for iPhone and iPod with a PC. SDK not compatible?
Q. Is there any way I can develop apps for iPhone without the Mac OS or a virtual machine?

A. Sorry no. This has been asked before and since I know a lot of people with PCs would like to develop apps I actually asked this question at a local Apple store. Unfortunately the answer was the only way to do it was on a Mac with the SDK for apps. Maybe in the future Apple will release a version of the SDK for apps that will run on a PC. But right now there really isn't any way to do it except on a Mac.

What apps will work on the iPhone 1st generation?
Q. I just traded my iPod touch 3rd generation for an iPhone 1st generation. While thinking this was a good deal, I didn't know that I wouldn't be able to get any apps. This iPhone has iOS 3.1.3. Any help here would be greatly appreciated. Also, if I jailbreak the iPhone, would this work to get all the apps I want?

A. jailbreak it and here is one perfect place to let you have these apps
http://download.pandaapp.com/
http://iphone.pandaapp.com/jailbreak/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment