What is an iPhone 4 case that only covers the sides?

Q. Someone told me there was an iPhone 4 case that only covers the sides. It doesn't really cover the top or the bottom, and not the front or back. It comes in two pieces. It's similar to a bumper. Anyone know what it is? I want to buy it.

A. It's a bumper and you can find those from Amzer / OtterBox too.

What is the tightest fitting rubber iPhone 4 case?
Q. Every rubber case I've tried or checked out on other people's phones just sucks. They are way too loose. I'm looking for a rubberish iPhone 4 case that is extremely difficult to stretch fit around the 4 so that it's extremely tight. Has anyone seen anything like this?

Please don't recommend any 'Griffin' products. Thank you!

A. I don't know exactly what you're looking for but this is where I bought my last 4 iPhone 4 cases

http://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8&me=A3C0FXNFMTGIH5

what is a website to get cheap alabama iphone 4 phone cases for a girl?
Q. im wanting to get an alabama iphone 4 case for my friend for christmas, her favorite color is red and she LOVES alabama! but im buying it with my own christmas money and so i need to get it cheap. ive been looking and i cant find any good websites. so if anybody knows of any good websites i can go to, that'd be great! her favorite color is RED so yeah. please help! thanks!

A. Lookvat here please http://www.yi-bay.com/cheap-alabama-bcs-red-jersey-iphone-5-cases-p-9.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How do I export my iPhone contacts on to the computer?

Are the IPhone Clones able to run all the applications from the real IPhone?

how can you tell iphone cases can fit your 2g iphone?