Friday, January 4, 2013

What jailbreak should i use for my iphone 4?

Q. what jailbreak should i use for 5.0.1. I have a iphone 4 and i want to jailbreak it. I also have a ipod touch 3g and i want to jailbreak that too. What jailbreak should i use. And what website.

A. try this smart jailbreak guide for iphone 4: Http://bit.ly/k17mt6

What is the speed for tethered iPhone 4 jailbreak cydia app MyWi?
Q. I am thinking about hacking my iPhone 4 to use MyWi, but I need it to perform fast. How fast is the tethering? I have the unlimited data package.

A. its 11.0 Mbps and the wifi strength is on 100% wish it was faster..

How can I update my iPhone 4 with jailbreak?
Q. Hi there, I have an iPhone 4 16 GB and I have the 4.3.3 update installed. My iPhone is Jailbroke by the way. I would like to update my iPhone 4 to the 4.3.5 version. Is there anyway I could do so without actually harming my device or removing the jailbreak?

A. Sorry dude, if you update your ipod, it will un-do the jailbreak, and then you will have to find a new way to jailbreak your iPhone, which might not be so easy if you have the newest version of iOS.

I hope Iâve helped!
If you have anymore questions please let me know by adding to this question, or posting a new one. Thanks!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment