Friday, January 4, 2013

Where can I buy iphone silicon covers for cheap?

Q. I am looking to buy wholesale iphone silicon covers for cheap, preferably with nothing on it! Does anyone know a good site?

A. Of course everyone knows eBay is always a best place to get cheap iPhone cases....mostly from China. They are always a good deal, that is, if you have enough patience for a 3-4 week delivery.

How can i stop my dog from eating my things ?
Q. I bought an iphone 3 days ago , the case i got was $80 , when i woke up she was eating it , i got super mad but the next day i put the phone somewhere she wouldnt be able to reach it , then woke up the next day to her eating my headphones . Shes a pom , 8 months . Is there any way i could stop her from eating my stuff ?

A. Your question reveals that you need to read some books on how to raise and train dogs. To keep dogs from eating your "stuff," you need to put your "stuff" where the dog can't reach it. Most owners recognize this.

You also need to go around your house and puppy proof it. Cover your electrical sockets, remove knick knacks that the dog can get, put any clothing or shoes up where the dog can't reach, etc..

Can a iPhone 4 GS flexible cover fit my iPhone 3 GS?
Q. I have the iPhone 3 and would like to buy this pretty Hello Kitty iPhone 4 GS cover for it. It is a flexible cover. Will it fit mine? (I don't want to spend the $17 plus shipping and handling, if it won't.) What do y'all think?

A. The iphone 3 and iphone 4 are completely different shapes, and their buttons are in different locations. This means that an iphone 4 cover definitely does NOT work with an iphone 3. A friend owns a boutique (www.happysix.com) that sells a lot of Hello Kitty stuff including iphone 4 covers, and she confirmed that it definitely won't fit.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment