Saturday, January 5, 2013

Where can I find a waterproof iPhone case?

Q. I'm looking for an iPhone 4 case that is completely waterproof. I've heard of some before and seen how they work but I have no idea where to find them. I'm looking for one that can be completely submerged underwater and still record videos or take pictures. I'm going on a trip tomorrow and would need to purchase it in a store. Does anyone know of any places that sell them and roughly how much they cost? Thanks!

A. from $1 - $2 with free shipping
http://dx.com/c/iphone-ipad-ipod-299/cases-protectors-201

What is the best protective case for the iPhone 5?
Q. I am notoriously hard on phones, and would like to know what the best protective case is for the iPhone 5...waterproofing would be a bonus! Thank you!
The majority of protection I need, however, is for accidental drops and scratches. Thanks again!

A. The best out there is the 'Lifeproof Fre'. Waterproof to 2 metres (6ft), dustproof, shockproof and it's very slim. Only just released for the IP5. Just wish I could get one shipped to Australia before Christmas, but to no avail :(

If i put my phone in a ziplock and swim will it be waterproof?
Q. I know its probably not suggested, but if i put my iphone in a baggie and get the air out and seal it and tape it and everything, will it be okay? I'm not talking like snorkeling but like in a pool or something. Not deep. I knw they make waterproof cases and stuff but its too exspensive

A. No, baggies do leak. I had a sandwich in a baggie in a chest of ice and after a couple of hours, i always have a soggy sandwich.

If you absolutely HAVE to go swimming with your phone, put it in a balloon and tie it off. After that, put it in a second balloon just to be sure.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

1 comment: