Thursday, January 10, 2013

Where can I get a bling hello kitty case for my iPhone 3g?

Q. I am looking for a cute bling hello kitty iPhone case. Sanrio has silcone ones that are silicone. Ant hello kitty fan out there???
Thanks,
Ruth

A. Here you go...


http://www.kaboodle.com/reviews/bling-bling-swarovski-iphone-faceplate-hello-kitty--bling-your-phone-fast

Does anyone know of a place where i could order cute iphone cases for cheap?
Q. I would like the ones that have rhinestones and a lot of bling bling on them!

A. I recommend EGO Slide Case from www.crelifestyle.com .
You can choose up to 121 different color combination. I just got one for my vzw iphone.

Where can i get an iphone 4 case that is super sparkly?
Q. Can someone please find me a nice sparkly iphone case that also shows the apple sign that is on the back. I went on ebay and all their bling cases cover the entire case. So if you could just take a few minutes and find me a case that would be really helpful. Or even just the website that i can go to. thanks

A. EGO Slide Case!
I just got one for my iphone 4 32gb.
It fits both att & verizon.
Very stylish and they have 121 different color combination.

http://www.crelifestyle.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment