Friday, January 11, 2013

Where to get cute but protective iPhone 4 cases?

Q. I have an otter box but it is ugly! I would like to know where to get cute but protective cases for iPhone 4?

A. go to this shop

How much to unlocking Iphone 4 in the philippines?
Q. Just in case the Iphone 4 that I will buy from the apple store US would not be unlocked...
How much would it cost to unlock it in the Philippines?

:)

A. you can unlock ur iphone by yourself.
follow this trusted unlock service for iphone4.

How do you get air bubbles out of IPhone 4 life proof case?
Q. I just got the Life Proof case for my IPhone 4 and I couldn't wait to put it on my phone. When I put it on I found some air bubbles all over the screen. Tried to "touch" them out but still wouldn't budge. Any advice?

A. Get a credit card and put pressure on it & slide the card over to the side to get the air bubbles out.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment