Saturday, January 26, 2013

Can I use a qwert texting only plan with an unlocked Iphone 4?

Q. If I buy an unlocked iphone 4, will I be able to use it with a qwert texting only plan? Will I still have access to other aspects of the the iphone like youtube, safari, the camera, etc?

A. this is why I think your parents don't wanting you to have a phone. There is no need for a child to be having all that, expect to use as a phone only let alone a expensive one.

Could I buy and Unlocked iPhone 4 on T-Mobile USA and not need a Data Plan?
Q. I am planning on buying a unlocked iphone 4 for tmobile USA, but don't want to buy data plan, but only use wifi, will the iphone work without the data plan?

A. it is entirely possible, however i think you might be better off buying one locked from the store without a data plan anyways.

unlocking a phone (which is free) adds value to your phone

What service provider can I use for the unlocked Iphone 4?
Q. Im going to buy 2 unlock iphones 4 for my sons for christmas. What service providers can I use in the US for the unlocked iphone

A. Any GSM carrier. AT&T & T-Mobile being the 2 most prominent.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment