Thursday, January 3, 2013

can a jailbroken iphone still be activated by its original carrier?

Q. I am planning on purchasing a jailbroken iphone 4. The lister says the ESN is clean but I want to be absolutely sure that verizon will let me activate the phone before my purchase. Does verizon activate jailbroken phones?

A. Why don't you just purchase an iPhone from Verizon then jailbreak it later easyly with Greenpoison ?

What [jailbroken] iPhone app should I get so that I can scroll down in the home screen?
Q. I saw my friend and his jailbroken iphone app so that in the home screen, you scroll down and not go left and right. It's like a website, but its your home screen.

Also, he put everything in folders so that when he clicks it, the home screen will show the apps in the folder. What app is this?

Thanks in Advance.

A. The folder one is categories and the screen one is Infiniboard. Both can be got by Cydia.

This link will show you how.
http://www.wonderhowto.com/how-to-scroll-icon-rows-horizontally-iphone-329161/

What would Happen if I updated a jailbroken iPhone to the newest software?
Q. I have a jailbroken iPhone and I was wondering what would happen if I updated it to the newest 4.2 software... If it re-locks my phone, is it going to affect the apps and whatever else is on there?
and can I do it without re-jailbreaking it or restoring all the memory?

A. yepp, if you update your firmware to iOS 4.2.1, then your iPhone will be re-locked again, meanwhile, there is no unlock tool right now, and all the cracked apps you've installed will be gone. so just stay tuned,, the new jailbreak tool out, you can follow this site to know more stuff about that http://www.pandaapp.com/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment