Saturday, January 19, 2013

How hard is to fix a cracked screen on an iphone 4CDMA?

Q. My iphone 4 has a shattered screen, i wana replace it myself because it will be alot cheaper. I have repaired iphone 3gs,3g, and ipod touches in the past so im not new to this. How hard is it or how complicated is it to get the job done? Also my phone is jailbroken, will there be any probability that by the time i put it back together when i started apple will make me restore it? Thanks!

A. It is pretty straight forward. We have the parts, tools and step by step videos that will walk you through the repair. We also offer FREE tech support for our customers. Chat with us live right now for more info regarding your repair. Good luck!

How much will it be to repair my iphone?
Q. I can press the buttons and they work fine but my screen isn't sensing anything when i try going to an app, or sliding the screen or anything. How can i fix this or how much will it be to repair my iphone?

A. If it 3gs the manufacter warranty may be included with the damage. If it is the 3g then still the 1 year manufacter warranty could cover. If it is 2g then u can probably buy off eBay real cheap. Repairs will cost a hefty sum worth that of a new iPhone.

How much will it cost to switch my iPhone to a LG Venus for a few days? (Telus plan)?
Q. I have a iPhone 3G. Its really broken (like the vibrate doesn't work, home button doesn't work.)

So I want to switch my phone to my old LG Venus until my repaired iPhone comes back. I know there is a charge to do this. I live in Alberta Canada. My plan is on Telus.
Do you have any idea of how much this will cost to switch it?

A. Take your Venus to the Telus store when you take your iPhone in for repair. They'll switch it over for free.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment