Monday, January 21, 2013

How much is an iphone 4 with a contract?

Q. Im planning to buy an iphone 4. My contract ends at the end of this month. I know that it is $200 but how much is the contract? Also how much will the activation and other fees cost? 10 points to the best answer.
I already have a plan because everyone in my family has an iphone. All i need to know is how much the activation fees and contract are.

A. iPhone 4 (16gb): $215 and change*
iPhone 4 (32gb): $325 and change*

One time activation fee of $36.
If it's been more than 20 months that you've gotten free/discounted phones from AT&T then you could reduce the activation fee to $18 (when they call it upgrade fee) and still get the phone at the discounted price. Of course that will renew your contract to two more years.
You can always do something called an Early Upgrade where you don't have to pay the full price but also not the super discounted price, you pay something in the middle. But I don't think that's something you're trying to find out.

The cheapest individual plan for iPhone is $64 and change* (after tax). (Plan includes: 450 nationwide minutes, 5000 nights and weekend minutes, Visual Voicemail, 200 mb 3G data, No tethering, No A-List, No text/MMS, rollover minutes expires after a year).

You should visit your nearest Apple store, they will answer all your questions very well.

*NYC sales tax rate.

Does the display on the iPhone 4 shatters easily? How many of you have experience with it?
Q. I am planning on buying the iPhone 4. I was just being curious about the display because it used to break a lot on the iPhone 3G. Does it shatter a lot? Apple said that it's stronger than ever but I thought I would ask.

Thanks for all the responses! :)

A. The iPhone 4 has a glass plate on the front screen as well as on the phone's back end, giving it it's shiny appearance. What I can tell you from experience is that the glass is most definitely stronger. I keep my iPhone 4 in a case (as should you), but I have dropped it on occasion with and without the case. I have yet to drop it on an extremely hard surface like a parking lot or hardwood floor, just mainly at work or at my apartment where it's carpeted. It has yet to even crack. I've had it about six months.

It's a beautiful phone.

How much is an iPhone 4 without a two year contract cost for sprint?
Q. 1.)how much is the plan a month for iPhone 4 for sprint? I would want unlimited text messaging and unlimited data.
2.)how much is an iPhone 4 without a contract? I want the cheapest one.

Don't give me extra info I don't need.

A. 1.) With Sprint Individual Plans you cannot choose to only get only unlimited text messaging and unlimited data, you have to get minutes with each plan. You can go with the Simply Everything Plan, which gives you unlimited...well, everything. This starts at $109.99 a month for smartphones. If you don't need unlimited minutes, then you can go with the unlimited data plan, which gives you 450 minutes, unlimited messaging, and unlimited data for $79.99. To receive 900 minutes the price would go up to $99.99.

2.) To purchase the iPhone 4 with Sprint without a contract, you would have to pay $549.99. To purchase on contract you would be paying $99.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment