Saturday, January 12, 2013

How much would it be for 2 iphone 4 phones with 2 year contract with sprint?

Q. Im planning on getting myself and my mom the iphone 4 phones with 2 yr contract with Sprint. We really need unlimited texting and internet. Not unlimited calls.

A. With a 2 year contract, each iPhone 4 (not 4s) would be $99. You will have to look on the sprint website for plans and info about them because I believe it can vary depending on region

What is better about the Iphone 4 over the latest droid phone?
Q. I own an Iphone 4 and am a big supporter of Apple, but when talking to a friend about droid and iphones, I couldn't make a good argument as to why the Iphone was better. Could you help me out so that next time I could make a good argument? Also, give me some cons of the Iphone compared with Droid. Thanks!

A. iPhone 4 can be jailbroken and can install apps from Pandaapp
http://iphone.pandaapp.com/

How to switch from iphone 4 to motorola atrix?
Q. Ive had an iphone 4 since november, but i want to go to android. I really like the motorola atrix or htc inspire. I dont really like want att to know because im on some sort of small buisness plan. What can i do?

A. i will assume your iphone is on att.

you can buy an android or motorola phone from ebay and sell your iphone 4 on ebay. Make sure that the phone you purchase can work on att. Dont forget to also buy a mico-sim to sim card adapter because the iphone 4 sim card is a micro-sim and not all other phones use micro sim(some still use regular sim).

There is nothing you can do to stop att from knowing what phone you are using unless you change the imei of you phone which is impossible.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment