Friday, January 18, 2013

What are some free iPhone apps that are good?

Q. I'm trying to find some good free iPhone apps to download. If you know of any, please tell.

A. Go to the itunes store and at the bottom they have listed and updated daily all the Top Free Apps.

My personal favorite is Blix. I loved it so much I had to buy it (under a buck).

What are your top 5 favorite Iphone applications?
Q. I am totally addicted to iphone apps, what are you favorite games or useful apps? I don't care if they are free or cost, I just don't want to miss out on a cool app :)

A. I really like snaptell, you take a picture of cover of a dvd, book, video game, or cd and it gives you reviews on the product.

games: topple is fun, a little short, but fun and its 99 cents.

i also enjoy the ocarina app which is pretty cool.

What are your favorite PAID iPhone apps?
Q. In your opinion: which are the best app store "paid" apps?

If you have a jailbroken iPhone: which apps/themes are your favorite from Cydia/Icy/Installous.

Best answerer gets 10 points.

A. These are some cool iPhone Apps here:

Top 10 New iPhone Apps: http://hubpages.com/hub/Top-10-New-iPhone-Apps

My fav is #4.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment