Saturday, January 12, 2013

Whats the difference between and iphone that has 8G, 16G, and 64G?

Q. I want to get the iphone 4 now that its cheaper, but idk which one to get. What does all that mean? which one should i get? which ones good?

A. 8g dosnt have much memory
16gb is good for iPhone not iPad
Their is a 32gb I'd recommend that
And the 64 gb Is huge

How much is a 16g iphone 4 with immediate upgrade?
Q. I have a 3g s and i want to buy the new iPhone but i don't have my upgrade yet. The phone originally is 199.99 but how much will it be if i buy the immediate upgrade?

A. You would have to purchase it without a contract as you are not eligible for an upgrade and this will cost you:

16GB iPhone 4 $599.00

or you might call customer service at 1-800-331-0500 and see if they will approve you for an early upgrade:

16GB iPhone 4 $399.00

How do I unrestrict mail accounts on iPad 2?
Q. I have an iPhone 4, and just got an iPad 2 (16g, wifi only). I have 3 email addresses set up on the phone, but when I try to set up my emails on the iPad I get a message saying that "this iPad is restricted from making mail accounts"..when I go to settings, all of the mail options are grayed out as well. What gives?

A. Your iPad has restictions enabled. First goto <Settings>, <General>, <Resrictions>, then goto <ð«Accounts>. Yes, there is a little picture of a letter before "Accounts", though it looks different then my mailbox...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment