Friday, January 18, 2013

Why does my iphone 3gs become really hot?

Q. I bought a used iphone 3gs white. the first day the battery life was good. but now it sucks. only gives one hour plus it becomes really hot!

A. Your battery is most likely fried, in which case when you plug it in it is hurting the battery more. I would recommend going to a business that can fix phones, granted it will cst about $65 but its better than buying a new phone.

be careful not to let it get hot often as it can fry the hardware in your phone

What case protects an iphone best from dropping?
Q. I'm getting an iPhone 3GS for christmas because my phone is so beaten up from me dropping it. I've only had it a year and it's already really shabby looking; I've probably dropped it about 100 times. Since the iPhone costs sooo much to replace if it cracks or shatters when it gets dropped, what would be best to buy to protect it?

A. otterbox!! they are amazing!

how to setup iphone 3Gs to Dir 655 router?
Q. I been unsuccessful trying to connect my iphone 3GS to my D-link Dir-655 router. I entered the correct network and password, but not connection. My laptop connects to my network without an issue.

Since then, I been searching Google for a solution with no success. Please provide any suggestions you may have. I have no experience with networking outside of taking the router out of the box, connecting the cables, and setting up basic settings.

A. first make sure you are using proper upper/lower case letters. you shouldn't have to setup any settings other than the password unless you are using a proxy.
My 3G and thousands of other 2G/3G/3GS users had their wifi go bad after updating to IOS4 or above.
Mine worked fine for a couple of weeks then crapped out. Would not connect to anything. You can always try resetting the network settings and then reconnecting.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment