Friday, January 25, 2013

Why is my bluetooth headphones paired with no sound?

Q. I have a GE 99003 Bluetooth stereo headphone with a wiRevo A100 adapter. I'm using it for my Iphone 2g(not compatible for stereo bluetooth). It shows that it is paired. I can control the music settings and when someone calls I can talk and hear but I can not hear the music when I use my ipod(feature). PLEASE HELP!

A. pair as an enhancement. also, make sure the button is pressed on the headset. the button that switches between calls and music.

Is it possible to play music on my Touch screen car stereo from my iPhone through Bluetooth?
Q. I want my stereo to work like wireless or Bluetooth headphones, do I need to buy something?

A. It depends on the brand of stereo. Get us the brand and model # of the stereo and we'll see what we can do.

Are the iPhone headphones considered Bluetooth?
Q. Hey everyone, I noticed that the headphones my iPhone 4s came with had the volume control button on them, and on the back is this little silver dot. And I tried calling people talking through these headphones, and it works. I just wonder if these headphones are considered bluetooth/ headphones and not just regular headphones.

A. No, the silver dot is a microphone. Bluetooth headphones are wireless, and usually they don't come in earbuds like the ones apple makes.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment