Tuesday, January 1, 2013

How much would it cost to fix an iPhone 3GS if the screen is cracked?

Q. A friend of mine bought an iPhone 3GS and the screen is cracked, I was wondering how much would it cost to get it fixed?

Would it be better to just by a new phone or what?

A. Hello. I own an Apple Service center called Rotten Apples. We are a web based business. We specialize in fixing iPhones and iPods, particularly the glass and LCDs. We do same day service on these repairs at no extra cost. For a iPhone 3gs glass repair, we only charge $74.99.

Please request a quote on our website under the Contact tab - and we will get you fixed up! We are the cheapest on the internet, guaranteed!

Our website link is below.

Thanks and good luck!

How to prevent iPhone glass from breaking?
Q. I have an iPhone 5 , and I don't want the glass to break.
So, how can I prevent that? I have a case c:
But it's the front glass, with the touch screen if you know what I mean (:

Oh, and I don't need stupid reactions with: "Don't drop it" and stuff, I know that.

A. I used this after I broke my screen. It basically prevents it from cracking. The Addons Buff Anti Shock screen. http://bufflabs.com/ You can buy it here: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ultimate-Addons-Screen-Protector-iPhone/dp/B00835F9QY

Also, just a little something to help you relax...even it if does break, you can get it fixed quite easiely and cheapily. :-) When I broke mine I went to a company the does iphone repair and got them to repair the screen. http://www.phone-hub.co.uk/

Where's the best iPhone Repair San Jose?
Q. I recently broke my iPhone 4 when it dropped on the cement and the screen cracked on a small pebble sized rock on the ground. So i need to know where the best place is to go for iPhone repair. San Jose is where i live. I've already tried the online iphone broken glass repair videos and i couldn't do it myself, please somebody recommend a place.

A. Definitely go to Fast Repair for the best iPhone repair San Jose has to offer, I just got back from my second time going to these guys and both times were extremely great! They are not only extermely helpful but they get the job done right the first time.

I made the mistake of trying some of the SMALLER repair companies/1-man show's in the area when i broke my older iphone last year and my blackberry a few years before that, but ever since i've discovered Fast Repair I've never went anywhere else or recommended any other place.

Heres the best part about Fast Repair, they not only do iPhone repair but they also can help you make money and get discounts by referring friends and family. You can also trade in your old cell phones to get cash, thats what i did when they repaired my iphone 4 glass screen and they gave me the credit towards my repair.

Here are the details for their 3 locations they have in San Jose, but they have a total of at least 10 in the bay area so check their website for the rest if you done live in San Jose:

Fast Repair LLC
1969 Tully Rd
San Jose CA 95122
United States
(408) 923-3000

Fast Repair LLC
1460 Montague Expy
San Jose, CA 95131
(408) 526-0555

Fast Repair LLC
1029 Blossom Hill Road
San Jose, CA 95123
(408) 265-0555 â




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment