Wednesday, January 9, 2013

What are some good plans for Unlocked iPhone 4?

Q. I recently bought an iPhone 4 , I have Simple Mobile but i was planning to change.. Red pocket or something with faster internet. Does anyone know about any other cheap plan under 50 or less plans that can connect my factory unlocked iPhone 4. ANY HELP PLEASE!

A. straight talk $45 plan

Can I use a qwert texting only plan with an unlocked Iphone 4?
Q. If I buy an unlocked iphone 4, will I be able to use it with a qwert texting only plan? Will I still have access to other aspects of the the iphone like youtube, safari, the camera, etc?

A. this is why I think your parents don't wanting you to have a phone. There is no need for a child to be having all that, expect to use as a phone only let alone a expensive one.

Could I buy and Unlocked iPhone 4 on T-Mobile USA and not need a Data Plan?
Q. I am planning on buying a unlocked iphone 4 for tmobile USA, but don't want to buy data plan, but only use wifi, will the iphone work without the data plan?

A. it is entirely possible, however i think you might be better off buying one locked from the store without a data plan anyways.

unlocking a phone (which is free) adds value to your phone




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment