Tuesday, January 22, 2013

What is the best way to unlock an iphone 5 for Tmobile?

Q. I really want to unlock the newest iphone 5 for Tmobile and I need a way that actually WORKS!
Does anybody know of a method that has been proven?

A. verizon iphone 5 are unlocked,work on verizon,att,tmobile etc

will the new iphone4 from AT&T now work better on Tmobile since they now have the 4g internet?
Q. I have TMobile now and now the offer the 4g internet... but I want a iphone... tmobile does have a sims card. If I was to get an iphone and put my sims card in it will it work as if it were connected to AT&T?

A. iPhone 4 is NOT a 4g capable device.

Do factory unlocked iPhones work with tmobile?
Q. I ask because I use to jailbreak and unlock my iPhones to TMobile, but I never had an iPhone that came unlocked from apple which I plan to get soon. Does texting, calling, mms, and 2G internet work good? Or do I need to put TMobile apn and mms settings ? Thanks in advance

A. Yes, everything works & yes you will need to put in the data & MMS settings.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment