How much is the cheapest iPhone and what size is it?

Q. 1. How much is the cheapest iPhone?
2. What size is it? (8 gb, 16 gb, etc.)

A. Right now, the cheapest new iPhone is the 3gs 8gb which is $49 with a new 2 year contract.

If you wait until the new iPhone is released, the price of the 4 will probably drop to $99 for the 16gb and $149 for the 32gb.

These are the AT&T prices.

What is the cheapest iPhone 4 monthly plan with unlimited texting?
Q. Please tell me what is the cheapest iPhone 4 monthly plan with unlimited texting?

A. I don't know because I don't have one and I'm on verizon. But i do know that smartphones require unlimited data on all networks so there is no such thing as cheap with a smartphone.

What is the cheapest iphone 4 for sale?
Q. I want a used iphone 4.What would be the cheapest iphone 4.

A. Hey,

You should check on ebay, there are a bunch of cheap used iphone 4's.

If you want to get locked into a contract, you can get one for 99 from apple(new).

Thanks,

Rob




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How do I export my iPhone contacts on to the computer?

Are the IPhone Clones able to run all the applications from the real IPhone?

how can you tell iphone cases can fit your 2g iphone?