Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Where can I get a case for the new iPod Touch that has a camera flash?

Q. Kind of like the Beamer Case for iPhone 3GS, this way my iPod can have a flash?

A. look for it on ebay

How long is delivery time of iphone order on Apple Store Online to Singapore?
Q. I just made an order of iphone 4S at Apple Store, they sent me an confirmation indicating that the shipping time will be around 2-10 of November to Singapore, but i have to leave on my trip at 12 of November, so i wonder that do i need to postpone my filght ?, in case the iphone will be shipped behind schedule.
Because Apple used to be late at shipping their products.

A. This is the specific delivery and shipping page for the Singapore Apple Store
http://store.apple.com/sg/help/shipping_delivery

I honestly don't think you'll have a problem if the latest they say is two days before you leave.

How to get iphone for cheap or even free?
Q. Hello. I have a phone that's not that good, and I'm really familiar with iphone and I basically need one. But here's the problem. I just signed a 2 year contract and If I wanted a new phone, in this case an iphone, it would be $700 i dont have that kind of money. So my question is, is there any way I could get an iphone 4, 4s, or 5 for cheap or even better, free? Please help. I need it to work and keep things organized. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

A. Check craigslist, but no one is giving theirs away cheap. If it was cheap I would be concerned about what is wrong with it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment