Saturday, April 27, 2013

whats the differences between iphone 1st gen and 2nd gen? So they have accelerometers?

Q. I am gettin a used iphone 1st gen, and want to know what i am missing out by not gettin a 2nd gen. What are all of the differences?

A. The second generation iPhone has more accurate GPS, a curved plastic back (as opposed to metal on the first generation one) and most importantly, can access faster 3G networks, while the first one can only use EDGE. Both can still use wi-fi however, which is faster than 3G and EDGE.

Where is the antenna on the iPhone 1 / original iPhone / iPhone 2G?
Q. I have the original iPhone with a homemade case on, and I think the case is blocking the antenna. Where is the antenna on the iPhone 1 / 2G?

A. In the bottom. Look on the back and the area that is not silver is where your atenna is.

How Much can I get for my Iphone 1?
Q. Hello I just wanna know if I can trade in my iphone 1 and where I can trade it. If you know where I can trade it in and how much money I can get that would be great! Thanks:)

A. Around 90$ to 130$ it depends what the condition is and you cant trade it for anything better. you can only trade for lower capability phones. I hope this helped!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment