Saturday, April 27, 2013

Whats the best anti virus for Smart phones i need one for both droid and iphones?

Q. Whats the best anti virus for Smart phones i need one for both droid and iphones? Free would be nice but willing to pay for quality apps obviously.

A. Bitdefender is the best antivirus app for smartphones, check the review:
http://www.hacking-softwares.com/anti-virus-software-review.html

How to stream naruto and bleach to iphone 4 free?
Q. How can i stream these amazing animes pntp my iphone for free anyone found a nicE solid method?

A. If it's a video then

1) download any video converter
2)when download and installed download the video
3) open iTunes
4) once open click file then add lie to library

If the video is an unsuitable file type like flash or wmv you need to convertthe video using "any video converter" which you could download

I know it sounds like long process but it isnt

How do I unlock my Iphone for free?
Q. I guess you would call it jailbreak. But my phone is showing a message that I have no other solution for an no one has answered that question. So Im hoping that someone can tell me how to jailbreak my Iphone for free. The only ones Ive looked at I had to pay 30 or more. Any advice would be helpfull.

A. Jailbreaking & unlocking is free. This is done via QuickPwn.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment