If im from another country and buy the att iphone and then go back home and not pay the plan, what will happen?

Q. I'm planning to buy the att iphone 4 and then go back to my home country without paying the bill or using the att sim. What will happen?

A. they'll just cut off service to it but you can still use it if you jail break it and put it on a cell phone provider back in your home country

How to access ATT iPhone 5 start menu?
Q. So I purchased an ATT iPhone 5 but I don't have the sim card. Is there a way to get to the menu without the sim card because it won't let me access it.

A. plug in your phone with the itunes....it should let you access the menu

can an att iphone work on tmobile prepaid?
Q. i know an att iphone is compatiable on tmobile's network because i checked, but will it work on their prepaid plan? I only want unlimited texting for 15 dollars a month and i'll use wifi for interenet.

A. I don't know how you checked it out and came up with it being compatible with Tmobile but unless it's unlocked, it's not.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How do I export my iPhone contacts on to the computer?

Are the IPhone Clones able to run all the applications from the real IPhone?

how can you tell iphone cases can fit your 2g iphone?