Sunday, April 14, 2013

Do I have to already own an iphone to be eligible for the early update for iphone 4?

Q. ok i currently have a non-iphone phone and my contract ends in late august 2010. am i eligible for the early ugrade price for iphone 4?

A. Call customer service at 1-800-331-0500 and ask them. Only they can answer that. It is up to them to approve that request or not.

What are the differences between iPod Touch ($400) and iPhone ($400) besides memory? Which one should I buy?
Q. I want to buy an iPod touch but when I saw it's the same price as iPhone I said wait I minute, why not the same thing but + phone? Which one should I buy?

A. I read an article today that they will be getting rid of the mandatory At&T service plan with the IPhone, if you can use any carrier, I would choose the IPhone over the ITouch

Will the price of the iPhone 4 drop when the iPhone 5 comes out?
Q. I've saved up some money to buy a new phone since a while, and I think that I have enough money to buy an iPhone 4. But there's only a few months left until the new iPhone comes out like usual, so do you think that the price of the iPhone 4 will drop and how much will it drop? I think that it'll be $149 instead of $99 because that's too much. Don't you think?

A. Only Apple knows for sure, but based on past Apple events, probably the price *will* drop - but there's no way to know by how much, and there's no way to know how long the iPhone 4 will remain available. It might only remain available for a short time (like the original iPad now that the iPad 2 is out), or it may be available for a while, like the iPhone 3GS (which is still available, even though the iPhone 4 has been out a while now).




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment