Thursday, April 25, 2013

How do I get rid of the bubbles in my iPhone Skin Protector?

Q. When I put the skin protector on the iPhone, there are no bubbles, but when I put my otter box on, the otter box pushes the skin protector and creates a giant bubble. How do I get rid of it?

A. your going to have to put a new one. i do this at work all the time its a air bubble and the stickyness drys out. i would just start all over

Is there a way to turn a TOMS sticker into a skin for an iPhone 4?
Q. I love TOMS and my iPhone so I was thinking it would be cute to make the sticker that comes in the box when you order a pair of toms into and iPhone skin! Kind of like the "skin its" but I don't want to pay $15 for one. If you have pictures or video tutorials it would be MUCH appreciated :) Thanks!

A. Yes there is, here's the method: http://www.sundancebeach.com/blog/10-things-to-do-with-a-toms-flag/

How can people know the skin of the iphone before apple show it?
Q. i was shocked today when i saw that the iphone 5 is the same that people show before 3-4 months on the internet how can a company like apple couldn't hide it?

A. the companies producing parts for iphone 5 "leak" the photos of them & people recreate the images on how they would look.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment