How do you unsync an iPhone from a computer?

Q. I want to download a song from a mac but my iPhone is pc based. My friend told me that I only had to unsync my iPhone from my computer and it would work because that's how she said she does it. So how can I transfer a song onto my iPhone with screwing up her computer and my iPhone?

A. Connect it to the Mac and set it up with that iTunes. It will want to restore it, so anything that is on there now will be lost and you'll have to do everything through the Mac computer.

Is it possible to transfer a excel file from my computer to the iPhone?
Q. Is it possible to transfer a excel file from my computer to the iPhone? Do I need a app for that? And when I've bought that app, how to I transfer the file from iPhone to PC and reversed?

A. There is a free alternative, try FileApp (http://bit.ly/jbhjwN).

Sign in another account on iPhone. Will the apps automatically be syncronized to my iphone too?
Q. My dad gave me his account and password so I can buy some his account info. I'm thinking about simply connecting iPhone to PC, opening iTunes and signing in using his account info. However, I don't really want HIS applications currently he uses on his own iPhone. Will they automatically be syncronized to my iphone too? How to prevent it?

A. Sign in with your own account > Plug iPhone to PC > Go to your iPhone in iTunes > Apps > Uncheck automatically sync new apps




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How do I export my iPhone contacts on to the computer?

Are the IPhone Clones able to run all the applications from the real IPhone?

how can you tell iphone cases can fit your 2g iphone?