How much to unlocking Iphone 4 in the philippines?

Q. Just in case the Iphone 4 that I will buy from the apple store US would not be unlocked...
How much would it cost to unlock it in the Philippines?

:)

A. you can unlock ur iphone by yourself.
follow this trusted unlock service for iphone4.

Where can I get a case for the new iPod Touch that has a camera flash?
Q. Kind of like the Beamer Case for iPhone 3GS, this way my iPod can have a flash?

A. look for it on ebay

Can mobile me trace my iphone 4 if the phone is turned off?
Q. Im just wondering just in case my iphone is stolen and the person turns it off will it still work?

A. Let me answer your question, with another question.

If my car's engine is turned off and my girlfriend has the only key, can I still drive it to the grocery store?

Answer that question - and you'll have your answer. :-)

Jason (aka: chewy)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How do I export my iPhone contacts on to the computer?

Are the IPhone Clones able to run all the applications from the real IPhone?

how can you tell iphone cases can fit your 2g iphone?