Thursday, April 25, 2013

Should I get a new 16GB iphone 4 or a refurbished 32 GB iphone 3GS?

Q. I really want an iphone, but my budget is $400. The new iphone 4 with only 16GB is $399 while the refurbished older version with 32GB is only $349. Would you recommend the iphone 4 over the older version? Will I really need 32GB?

A. iPhone 4
Newer
16GB more than enough memory

Is buying a refurbished Iphone 4 a good idea?
Q. I want to get a Iphone 4 but im not sure if i should buy it brand new or refurbished.

A. Notice the previous user didn't give specific reasons.

Yes, buy it refurbished. It's a cheaper alternative and you still have a warranty period, so if the unit is actually non-functional you can return it. Not every refurbished phone had actual physical damage. Some were returned with little or no cosmetic damage(small scratches) simply because the buyer didn't want the phone after all. Try it out and if it doesn't work save up for a brand new iPhone.

How do you get your parents to buy you a refurbished iPhone 4?
Q. I want a iPhone 4 and right now I have a 3GS what can I do to get my parents to buy me a 4

A. You could get a job and buy it on your own, and save up! :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment