Sunday, April 14, 2013

what industry would an iphone repair shop be in?

Q. I am working on a feasibility analysis and having a difficult time figuring out which industry an iphone repair shop would be included in so I can gather data to asses the industry.

Also, where can i find good statistics on the industry

Any help would be appreciated!!

A. communications

Is there an iphone repair in Geelong City?
Q. Is there an iphone repair in Geelong City?

A. YES! Just visit this link - http://www.phonerepairdoctor.com.au/geelong/


Hope it will help.

Is there a software to jailbreak and fix error on iPhone ?
Q. I wanna buy the program I saw this iphone repair company that can fix any error code on iphone I saw it but I wouldn't read the name it was a awesome program that looks like itunes interface they don't use any redsnow stuff like that it does it by itself automatically

A. here is a trusted site for jailbreaking iphone and fixing jailbreaking problems: Http://bit.ly/k17mt6




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment